The Shoei NXR is a helmet for sporty biking on the streets.
- helmet shell made of AIM ("Organic Fiber" and "Multifiber" in different layers for a shock absorbing shell with optimal stiffness)
- multi-part, modular polystyrene core system (protection optimisation through polystyrene core elements with different degrees of damping)
- anti-fog CWR-1 pinlock visor (quick and easy to change)
- double-D closure (easy handling, always perfectly adjusted)
- E.Q.R.S. safety system (Emergency Quick Release System / simplifies helmet removal in an emergency)
- 4 helmet outer shells of different sizes (for optimum fit and compact size)
- removable and washable 3D-shaped centerpad (for a comfortable fit)
- removable and washable cheek pads (for easy cleaning and individual fine adjustment thanks to different pad sizes (optionally available - not included in scope of delivery)
- removable and washable chinstrap cover (for better care)
- ear pads (for noise reduction)
- prepared for intercom installation
- multiple aeration and ventilation (for optimal ventilation)
- 4 inlets on forehead and head (for fresh air supply)
- 4 outlets at the back of the head and 2 at the neck (to remove warm, stale air and prevent fatigue)
- integrated spoiler (for aerodynamically optimized shape and convincing performance)
- retention system: double D
- visor type: CWR-1 Pinlock ready
- weight: 1260 g (+/- 50 g)
- approved to: EN22.05
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.