Shoei’s VFX-Series has been leading the off-road helmet industry with its bold, innovative design and exceptional safety features for years – with the introduction of the new VFX-WR, the bar has once again been raised for what is considered to be premium head safety.
Whilst the aggressive design of its predecessors is still instantly recognizable, the new VFX-WR pushes the boundaries of evolution, incorporating years of Shoei research and development, which has resulted in the VFX-WR leading the way in a new era of off-road helmets.
Shoei has adopted an all new impact absorbing liner mechanism into the VFX-WR – the M.E.D.S. (Motion Energy Distribution System), which is more technically advanced than any existing conventional dual liners. While the main layer of EPS liner absorbs impacts from the outside as usual, an additional centred layer of EPS liner reduces rotational acceleration energy to the head in the event of an accident. Anchored by a larger centre column, the inner layer swings during impact, allowing its three perimeter columns to absorb the energy. The result is a significant reduction of rotational force to the rider’s head.
- Shell in AIM +. Organic fibreglass, multi-composite and high performance organic fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbant shell with optimum rigidity.
- EPS liner system with two densities. Optimised protection through EPS elements with different shock-absorbing levels.
- EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) simplifies helmet removal by removing the cheek pads in the event of an accident
- Double-D ring. Easy to use and always perfectly adjusted.
- Mud guard and original SHOEI helmet bag comes with the helmet
- Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry cheek pads
- Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry centre pad
- Detachable and washable Max-Dry chin strap cover
- Multiple venting and extraction - especially easy to clean
- Several intake vents on the brow area and on the upper head area
- Outlet vents on the back of the head
- Brand new shell construction, in a radical new, sporty design with integrated spoilers, for optimised aerodynamics and performance
- Visor in a new design, extra large for perfect protection from sun and mud
- Aggressively-shaped face guard
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.