- The new interior system corresponds to a riding position in a sharp forward-bent posture.
- Space around mouth is enlarged to ease breathing difficulty or locked up feeling.
- Shoei Adjustable Inner System makes it possible to adjust wearing angle of helmet corresponding to riding position.
- Cheek pad ventilation system, newly developed interiors, exhausts hot air in cheek area.
- 2-D CWR-F shield where tear-off film and Pinlock® sheet can be equipped is standardized.
- Tear-off hook makes adjustment of tear-off film easy equipping Pinlock® sheet.
- Double shield lock mechanism avoids unexpected opening of a shield in an accident.
- 6 air intakes and 6 outlets are located effectively to improve ventilation system.
- Modular center pad makes adjustment of interiors easy corresponding to head shape of each rider.
- E.Q.R.S. is equipped to cheek pad to to make removing of helmet easy in an accident.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.