The pure racing helmet! When going flat out on a MotoGP bike, you do not have any time to take care about issues with your helmet. This was one of the main targets during the development of the X-Spirit III. The helmet should be perfect for racing, and nothing else. With the extreme ventilation performance and the highly sophisticated aerodynamic system, the X-Spirit III is your perfect companion to take the top place on the podium.
- helmet shell made of AIM + (organic fiber, multifiber and high-performance fiber material in different layers, for shock-absorbing helmet shell, perfect balance of weight and strength)
- multi-part EPS core (optimal protection through styrofoam core elements with different degrees of damping, adapted to the anatomical conditions of the human head)
- safety system E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System - simplifies helmet removal in case of emergency)
- double-D-ring closure (easy to handle, perfectly adjusted, optionless in racing - since internationally prescribed)
- 4 differently sized helmet outer shells (XS-S, M, L and XL-XXL)
- modular upholstery system (upholstery for modularity can be changed and adjusted individually, all upholstery can be removed and washed)
- movable upholstery (complete interior can be rotated together by 4 ° in a horizontal axis, so the position of the helmet can be changed on the head and thus the view of the posture on the motorcycle to be adjusted)
- 6 air inlets and 6 air outlets (to guarantee optimum ventilation, all inlets and outlets are lockable)
- cheek pad ventilation (the first helmet with cheek pad ventilation)
- sophisticated aerodynamic system (offers sophisticated aerodynamic concept, specially developed for racing, tested in Shoei wind tunnel in Japan, over predecessor model forces of lift and air resistance were reduced by 3% and 10%, influences on the driver's neck muscles were significantly reduced)
- spoiler with integrated wings (rear wing spoiler integrated spoiler wings, reduced pendulum tendency of the helmet compared to the X-Spirit II by 50%, allows a clear view even at extreme speeds, there are two versions of the spoiler: 1) small version for slow, short-circuited routes / 2) large version for fast routes with many straights)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.