SIDI - Gavia Gore Boots
Sidi Gavia Goretex to the point. Crafted for a purpose. Focused, and without diversion. That is pretty much what the SIDI Gavia Gore-Tex Boots are all about. Performing. Every time.
With an upper that has been constructed from a top-grain leather and split grain leather combination, the Gavia boots provide a highly-durable shell that resides over the Gore-Tex waterproof membrane. Built for comfort throughout the many miles.
The Gavia GTX boots position themselves at the intersection of wearability and motorcycle protection. Additional features of these do-all, long-range motorcycle boots include an ergonomically-designed PU shin plate for added protection, reinforcements at ankles, strategically-placed elastic stretch panels, and removable arch support.
- Goretex higly breathable and waterproof membrane.
- Upper in Sidi’s new Full Grain Microfiber material.
- Elastic panel adjacent, to the entry zipper.
- External outer ankle protectin panel.
- Internal heel, inner ankle and toe protection.
- Elastic stretch panel for a perfict fit.
- Removable arch support pad.
- Cambrelle lining.
- Multi panelled arch and Achilles areas for maximum comfort.
- Non-slip rubber sole.
- Removable arch support.
- Polymer toe shift-brake pad.
- Double stitched in all high stress ares.
- Reflective panel on the rear of the foot.