Thor - 2020 Sentinel GP Chest Protectors
THOR's goal is to constantly improve the riding experience. When designing the Sentinel GP, they set out to develop a roost deflector that is so light and slim that it almost goes unnoticed while still providing premium coverage. If you've ever been on the receiving end of a chest full of roost, you will surely appreciate the energy dispersing front panel that is specifically designed to be a barrier between you and the roost and debris. The rear panel features an integrated level one back protector that is optimized for energy absorption. For the Sentinel GP to do its job, it has to fit, so THOR created three distinct sizes and a wide range of adjustment, so you can find the perfect fit. The slim design provides a performance fit for minimal interference on the bike and functions flawlessly over or under your jersey. With strategically-placed intake and exhaust vents, those long hot motos won't seem quite so long and hot. Tested and proven on the most brutal tracks the MX Nationals and MXGP have to offer, you can rest assured knowing that the Sentinel GP has your back.
- Stone shield constructed with energy-dispersing molded plastic panels.
- Strategically-placed ventilation ports for maximum cooling.
- Level 1 back protector constructed to reduce impact energy transmission.
- Adjustable elastic torso strap with ratcheting buckle closure.
- Soft chassis liner molded for maximum comfort.
- Fits most riders 120 - 200 pounds (54 - 85 KG).