Leatt - 2019 GPX 4.5 X-Flow Jackets
Super Vented, X-Flow Mesh Off-Road Jacket
Even the hottest day can be a riding day when you are wearing the right gear!
This super ventilated off-road specific jacket has panels of X-Flow mesh plus removable arms for ultimate airflow.
It is equipped with a bladder suspension system within the dedicated hydration pocket, giving perfect weight distribution even for a full hydration bladder.
It even has water-resistant chest pocket for important stuff.
And for durability, an abrasion and cut resistant Brush Guard protective film reinforce an already durable elbow construction.
The tailored waist-length fit is designed to work with or without body armor, and the collar works with or without our Leatt neck brace.
It might be hot today, but you can still go riding!
- New lightweight, ventilated shell with X-Flow front and rear mesh and Spandura stretch panels
- Pre-curved, zip-off arms
- Internal hydration pocket with bladder suspension system for up to 3 liters
- Chest pocket with water-resistant lining
- Neck collar that works with:
- Neck brace over the collar
- Collar around the neck brace
- Neck brace covered by the collar
- No neck brace
- Tailored cut for off-road riding with or without body armor
- Multi-row reinforced stitching
- Brush Guard fabric protection over elbows
- Rear reflective safety print
- Total of six pockets