This revolutionary mud specific goggle is a complete system comprised of working parts that function seamlessly together. Wider film, smoother pulls, and an advanced cleaning system contribute to achieving our goal of providing the maximum amount of vision.
- 45mm wide film provides maximum vision
- Self-cleaning canister with integrated film wipe reduces mud build up
- Transparent film canisters provide an easy view of remaining film
- Smooth rolling drawstring for easy pulling
- Oversized strap holds goggles motionless in wet conditions
- In the Box: mud flap, 2 rolls of film, and micro fiber bag
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.