The Accuri sets the benchmark for premium performance at an obtainable price allowing you to silently focus on your competition. Crafted from the finest materials, the Accuri ensures optimal performance with an enhanced field of vision.
- Lens: Comes equipped with anti-fog, scratch resistant Lexan lens for unimpaired vision. Shares the same lens shape across the product line.
- Lens Attachment: 9 pin lens retention system. The highest number of retention points in the industry ensures a secure fit.
- Strap: Oversized 45mm silicon coated strap holds your goggles motionless.
- Simplicity: All 100% Adult MX goggles share the same lens and tear-off profile.
- In the Box: Mirrored Lens models include: An extra clear lens and a sublimated microfiber bag. Clear Lens models include: A sublimated microfiber bag.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.