Transport your goggles in style with our custom carrying case. The padded interior keeps all of your goggles, lenses, and accessories neatly organised and perfectly secure.
100% Goggle Case features:
- Padded carrying case securely stores up to four goggles and accessories.
- EVA molded top panel provides additional protection during transport.
- 3-D molded rubber handle ensures a firm grip.
- Interior pockets organize cell phone, keys, wallet, and additional accessories.
- Padded compartment dividers with integrated sleeves to store extra lenses.
- Removable foam insert molded to safely store your GoPro camera and mounts is included.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.