As the eyewear of choice for world champion cyclist Peter Sagan, the Speedcraft is fully loaded with advanced technology for the ultimate in sports performance. The signature 100% lens with its cylindrical shield features a lens technology that significantly increases vertical visibility in the riding position. Megol rubber nose and temple pieces help provide all-day comfort while the lower air scoops increase ventilation and reduce moisture on the lens.
- High-impact resistant and lightweight polycarbonate lenses
- 5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- Top view raised frame for optimal field of vision
- Interchangeable lenses
- Lower air scoops to increase ventilation while reducing moisture on the lens
- 100% UV protection (UV 400)
- Scratch resistant lens coating
- Hydroilo lens treatment to repel water, dirt and oil
- Temple arm scoops to manage moisture
- Shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame
- Ultra-grip TPE rubber nose pads and tips
- Hiper lens options available
- Speedcraft SL is the same frame with a shorter lens and nose piece
- Comes with a hard case, microfiber cleaning bag, clear replacement lens
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.