- Structure composed of a techno polymer combined with two high-resistance steel tubes
- Upper mat with anti-slip design developed for the best stability, even in wet conditions
- Removable mount to stabilise the bike according to the form of the frame
- Central hole for the insert of ‘Speedy Fuel’ and ‘10L’ tanks
- Maximum static load: 160 kg - 352,74 Lbs
- The very wide feet and the knurled surface prevent any swaying, ensuring that the stand is very stable on sandy or muddy ground
- Integrated customisable number plate
- Easy handhold
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.