- Sport fit
- CERTIFIED JACKET FprEN 17092-3:2018 class AA
- CERTIFIED SHOULDER & ELBOW PROTECTORS EN 1621-1: 2012 Type A Level 1
- Predisposition for certified back protector EN 1621-2: 2014 Type FB Level 2 (separately sold)
- 2 pockets outside and 1 pocket inside the jacket
- Cuff, sleeve and bottom regulation
- Refractive Acerbis logo and applications on the front, sleeve and back
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Fabric for jacket and shoulder insert 450D in polyester resistant to tearing and abrasion, water repellent
- Body, sleeve and cuff inserts in heavy mesh resistant to tearing and abrasion
- Collar insert in polyester stretch
- Inner collar in microfleece
- Lining in mesh
- Predisposition for waterproof and breathable membrane (separately sold)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.