Acerbis - X-Factor Handguards
The X-Factor is a completely redesigned handguard made for those looking for the ultimate in style and protection. Built for extreme riding conditions, the X-Factor features an oversized, 35mm, black anodized bar, with a ‘C’ shape design, which offers a higher level of impact resistance than standard aluminum bars. Comes complete with universal X-Factor mounting hardware. The dual-injected polypropylene shield features a carbon fiber like texture, three-bolt removal system for easy access to the bar, and a larger 150mm outer diameter that offers more coverage from roost, debris, and extreme conditions.
- Built for extreme riding conditions
- Tough polypropylene shields with a larger 6" outer diameter for more coverage against roost and debris
- Oversized, 1.3" black-anodized anitcorodal bar features a "C" shaped design for higher impact resistance than standard aluminum bars
- Oversized 3/4" mounting bracket and lock-in steel bar insert offers increased rigidity and superior torsional strength
- Sold in pairs
- Comes complete with universal X-Factor mounting hardware to fit either 7/8" or 1-1/8" bars