- Touring fit
- CE JACKET FprEN 17092-3:2018 class AA
- CE SHOULDER & ELBOW PROTECTORS EN 1621-1: 2012 Type A Level 2
- Predisposition for CE BACK PROTECTOR EN 1621-2: 2014 Type FB Level 2 (separately sold)
- 3 pockets outside and 1 zip pocket inside the jacket waterproof totally taped
- 1 pocket inside detachable membrane and padding
- Cuff, sleeve, waist and bottom regulation
- Zip connection inside for pants
- Refractive Acerbis logo and applications on the front, sleeve and back
- Shell: 99% Polyester, 1% Polyamide
- Lining: 64% Polyester, 36% Polyamide
- Membrane and Padding: 100% Polyester
- Fabric for jacket 600D in polyester resistant to tearing and abrasion, water repellent
- Front, side and sleeve insert 600D RIPSTOP in polyester
- Collar,shoulder,back and elbow insert 1200D in polyester
- Collar insert in nylon stretch
- Inner collar in fabric
- Detachable inner membrane waterproof and breathable 10K/10K, windproof, seams totally taped
- Detachable inner padding gr.120
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.