A hit favorite thanks to its unique, fighter-pilot looks, the AX-8 Evo Naked also boasts practical features such as light weight and a wide field of vision. The shape of the carbon-aramid-fiberglass shell minimizes buffeting, thereby reducing neck fatigue, the inner parts are removable and washable and the visor resists scratching and fogging.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 3 sizes with with 5-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to minimize the neck efforts while riding.
- Chin guard base is designed to improve the impact absorption.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 4 large front vents and 4 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. Open/close chin air vent can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and it is interchangeable with the off-road grid.
- Dry-Lex ® fabric interiors with removable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Fixed part of the cheek pads are covered with a soft plastic material for an easier cleaning
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog visor
- Visor mechanism with steps. A mechanism to have a no steps visor is included in the box.
- Double D retention system.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.