K1 is the brand new AGV sport helmet for everyday riding challenges. Born from AGV racing technology, ready for every road experience. K1, an helmet for winners.
The AGV K1 Helmet has an aerodynamic shape, ventilation scheme, and spoiler developed for the wind tunnel tested Corsa R and Pista GP R. The shell and spoiler provide aerodynamic stability at speed and the spoiler itself features a passive rear vent to extract warm air from the helmet as you ride. The K1 also incorporates the central air intake above the visor taken directly from MotoGP developed Pista GP R to provide best-in-class ventilation.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction
- 2 shell sizes, 4 EPS sizes
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) was designed and optimized in a wind tunnel
- 5 front vents (3 at the forehead and 2 on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors vents built into spoiler
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the face shield in seconds
- Face shield is scratch-resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection and is offered in 2 sizes dependent on helmet size
- GT 2-1 for helmet sizes XS, SM and MS and GT 2 for sizes ML, LG, XL and 2XL
- Micro-opening visor
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liner and cheek pads are sanitized and made from Dry-Lex fabrics
- Helmet profile contoured around the base to reduce the risk of collar bone injuries
- Double-D ring chin strap
- DOT approved
- Helmet ships with clear face shield only.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.