Featuring a design optimized for professional riding, the Techstar Glove is constructed from an advanced, stretch fabric for a precise feel with the leversand grips. The glove also boasts a neoprene panel on the knuckle for additional comfort and protection and a synthetic suede palm for high levelsof durability.
• Designed specifically for professional racing.
• Ergonomic palm and thumb reinforcements on the grip contact area with hyper flexible perforated suede for enhanced durability.
• Flexible and ultra-fitted construction for enhanced control with finger gusset for optimized freedom of movement.
• Multi-material chassis constructed from stretch and synthetic suede for a performance fit and enhanced durability.
• Neoprene insert on the knuckle area for enhanced comfort and protection.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for an optimized fit.
• Velcro fastener on the inside for a safe and secure closure.
• Padded landing zone for increased comfort.
• Stretch fourchettes for increased flexibility.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.