Featuring a dedicated women’s fit specifically adapted for women’s body contours for optimal riding comfort, the Stella Fluid Pants offer optimized levels of performance in the riding position, thanks to their lightweight chassis, lower waist stretch panels, and pre-curved leg design. Developed and tested on some of the toughest terrains around the globe, the sport fit Fluid Pants are ideal for many forms of off-road riding.
• 3D pattern construction for enhanced rider comfort and unparalleled freedom of movement.
• High performance synthetic leather on knees for high levels of heat resistance, grip and comfort.
• Ratchet closure for a secure, personalized fit.
• 600D poly-fabric main chassis construction.
• Stretch fabric panels on crotch, knees and rear waist for enhanced rider comfort.
• Mesh lining for enhanced rider comfort.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.