Designed using Alpinestars DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 Pant is versatile with 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability. With added CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes DRYSTAR® Jacket.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Removable long thermal liner ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Efficient direct ventilation vents strategically positioned on thighs.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee accordion stretch panels and on back of knees for improved riding performance.
- Interior hip pad compartments with poly-foam comfort padding (CE-certified Nucleon inserts available as accessory).
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified Bio-Armor knee protectors.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for highly customizable fit.
- Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature.
- Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus cargo-style pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind storage.
- Adjustable, removable bib braces improve comfort fit.
- Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® V2 Jacket with internal waist connection zipper.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.