Designed using Alpinestars Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Pant offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability. With added protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes Drystar® Jacket.
• Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for 100% waterproof performance in wet weather conditions.
• Removable long thermal liner allows the pants to be adapted to suit the weather conditions.
• Efficient direct ventilation ports strategically positioned on thighs for high levels of airflow.
• Pre-contoured leg construction with knee stretch panels insert for optimum riding comfort.
• Tapered touring fit for enhanced comfort when riding.
• Interior hip pad compartments.
• Removable and positional-adjustable knee protectors ensure superior protection against impacts.
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
• Integrated reflective details.
• Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for an optimized fit.
• Zippered air intakes for effective internal temperature control.
• Cargo-style pockets for real-world practicality.
• Adjustable, removable bib braces for an improved comfort fit while also ensuring the pants remain in position.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.