Alpinestars - Bionic-7 Knee Brace
Incorporating an evolved chassis constructed from an innovative, advanced fiber-glass compound for improved performance, the Bionic 7 Knee Brace is a versatile, fully CE certified knee brace. Designed for the stresses of off-road riding, the Bionic 7 provides support and helps protect from hyper-extension in the event of a crash. Lightweight, ventilated and highly customizable this brace offers a personalized and secure fit.
• The innovative design and optimized material utilization of the exoskeleton frame constructions make the knee braces extremely lightweight while still providing higher structural strength and support.
• Extremely temperature resilient: knee brace performs at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
• Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
• Highly ventilated: channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
• Featuring a lightweight hybrid frame construction of carbon composite cores over-injected with an advanced fibre reinforced polymer.
• The new patented lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption whilst ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions. The ergonomically sculptured knee cup is constructed from a triple segmented polymer for flexibility and adaptivity that is backed with light padding for highest comfort.