Incorporating an evolved chassis constructed from an innovative, advanced fiber-glass compound for improved performance, the Bionic 7 Knee Brace is a versatile, fully CE certified knee brace. Designed for the stresses of off-road riding, the Bionic 7 provides support and helps protect from hyper-extension in the event of a crash. Lightweight, ventilated and highly customizable this brace offers a personalized and secure fit.
• The innovative design and optimized material utilization of the exoskeleton frame constructions make the knee braces extremely lightweight while still providing higher structural strength and support.
• Extremely temperature resilient: knee brace performs at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
• Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
• Highly ventilated: channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
• Featuring a lightweight hybrid frame construction of carbon composite cores over-injected with an advanced fibre reinforced polymer.
• The new patented lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption whilst ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions. The ergonomically sculptured knee cup is constructed from a triple segmented polymer for flexibility and adaptivity that is backed with light padding for highest comfort.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.