With ergonomically profiled Nucleon Flex Technology protection held securely in position via an elasticated top strap and silicon hems, the Bionic Flex Knee Protector incorporates comfort padding with a soft-touch stretch mesh which prevents heat build-up. The asymmetric and lightweight design ensures this knee protector provides optimal levels of comfort and freedom of movement.
• Extremely lightweight, durable and flexible protector constructed from a breathable stretch mesh for a comfortable, close fit.
• Elasticated top strap for a customizable fit.
• Highly convenient and time-saving slip-on design with elasticated hems and silicon printing to prevent slippage and to help keep the protector securely positioned.
• New design Nucleon Flex Technology protectors are highly perforated and secured on the outside of the sleeve for excellent breathability and ventilation.
• Additional side foam padding for additional coverage.
• Abrasion resistant fabric front panel for increased durability.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.