The multi-panel Booster v2 Glove is made from premium leather and incorporates an over-molded viscoelastic knuckle guard for optimized levels of protection. Featuring Alpinestars’ stretch palm insert as well as grip panels, the multi-purpose Booster v2 Glove provides excellent sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
• Innovative microfiber and PU grip panels are strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Premium, full-grain leather palm construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
• Viscoelastic knuckle pad for softness and comfort.
• Viscoelastic knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection, while the guard is reinforced on the interior side with foam for improved levels of fit, comfort and shock absorption.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between the palm and thumb offers an enhanced range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Accordions on the fingers and back hand for all-round movement and comfort.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Palm, thumb and fingers are padded with energy absorbing foam for additional rider comfort.
• Wrist flap with hook and loop on cuff provides a secure closure.
• Little finger sidewall leather reinforcement for superior abrasion resistance.
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphone and GPS systems.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
• New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.