These gloves of the Oscar by Alpinestars collection features a goat Nappa leather construction for high levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
Incorporating padding for enhanced rider comfort, it also has an ergonomic stretch insert on the palm and thumb base for a superior fit and a touchscreen compatible index finger.
- Goat Nappa leather construction for high levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Mesh construction for light weight and breathability with Nyspan on the lower fourchettes for enhanced levels of flexibility.
- Rubber grip zone for excellent levels of grip and additional protection against abrasion and cuts.
- 3mm knuckle panel for enhanced protection against impacts.
- Leather wrist strap with push button for a safe and secure closure on top of hand.
- Ergonomic thumb for optimized freedom of movement and flexibility.
- Ergonomic stretch insert for enhanced stretch in the palm and additional comfort.
- Touchscreen compatible index finger.
- Integrated puller for ease of use.
- Strategically positioned perforations on fingers and palm for enhanced airflow.
- Level 1 Protection - EN 13594:2015
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.