Incorporating an evolved chassis constructed from an innovative, advanced fiberglass compound for improved performance, the Fluid Pro is a versatile, fully CE certified knee brace. Designed for the stresses of off-road riding, the Fluid provides support and helps protect from hyperextension in the event of a crash. Lightweight, ventilated and highly customizable this brace offers a personalized and secure fit.
- Constructed from an evolved and advanced fiberglass compound for light, strong frame that retains strength and performance even in extreme temperatures.
- Incorporating DEFT - Dynamic ErgoFit Tech - an innovative, reduced material design construction for improved weight-saving and excellent ergonomic performance.
- Innovative knee pivot system incorporates tool-free poly-centric hinge system for fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15 and 20 degrees) to prevent hyperextension injuries.
- Ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU for durability, backed by shock-absorbing PU memory foam for comfort.
- Highly ventilated, channeled padding and mesh zones for superb airflow cooling.
- Customizable, versatile and secure fit afforded by size adapter system.
- Fine-tuning of personalized fitment offered by knee width adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm, both sides), supplied as standard.
- The Fluid Tech comes with anatomically optimized ErgoFit spacer kits for improved directional articulation performance and position stability. Kit includes new medial-side spacer insert to promote closer contact with the bike.
- Correct positioning of knee cup is secured accurately with top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement, avoiding pressure points on the patella.
- New, soft, dual strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro® closures for rapid and easy mounting as well as comfort.
- Knee brace incorporates new lateral-side knee padding for comfort and to avoid pressure points.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.