The Gravity Drystar® Jacket is equipped with Alpinestars Drystar® construction to ensure 100 per cent waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers impact protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
• YKK waterproof zip with hook and loop front flap for a secure closure.
• Comfort collar with internal padding and hook and loop closure and an internal loop to keep the collar open.
• One zippered chest pocket and two front pockets with hook and loop closure for security.
• Internal waterproof document pocket and pocked on fixed liner for real-world practicality.
• Drystar® fixed membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance and high levels of breathability.
• Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
• Two side vents for optimal airflow.
• Reflective details.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready.
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating on the back and leather patches
• on shoulders for additional protection.
• Padding on shoulders and arms for additional protection and comfort.
• Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available
• as an accessory upgrade).
• 600 Denier polyester dobby on shoulders and elbows for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Snap button volume adjusters on upper sleeve with hook and loop adjusters on wrist and waist for an optimized fit.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.