Alpinestars - Origin Drystar Boots
The Origin DRYSTAR® Boot is constructed from a durable microfiber upper that is highly abrasion-resistant and lightweight. With accordion flex inserts and a new foot shape, the Origin is comfortable while offering high levels of flexibility. Alpinestars DRYSTAR® membrane means this boot is 100% waterproof.
• The ORIGIN DRYSTAR® boot is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
• New synthetic shift pad for the optimum balance of protection and grip.
• Double density ankle protector on medial and lateral side is layered under the upper to offer protective performance in a key area.
• Internal toe box protector is layered under the upper for comfort and protection.
• Upper constructed from innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber for high levels of durability, comfort and weight-saving.
• DRYSTAR® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather condition.
• Durable microfiber front accordion flex zone with an extended flex area on the rear for improved Achilles-calf coverage.
• New boot shape gives greater comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with the bike’s controls.
• Internal heel counter and toe box give boot enhanced structural integrity.
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide hook and loop strap closure for flexibility and a secure fit.
• Large aperture opening allows quicker and easier putting on and taking off.
• Removable anatomic EVA footbed with comfort lining on top.
• Exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.