The Origin DRYSTAR® Boot is constructed from a durable microfiber upper that is highly abrasion-resistant and lightweight. With accordion flex inserts and a new foot shape, the Origin is comfortable while offering high levels of flexibility. Alpinestars DRYSTAR® membrane means this boot is 100% waterproof.
• The ORIGIN DRYSTAR® boot is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
• New synthetic shift pad for the optimum balance of protection and grip.
• Double density ankle protector on medial and lateral side is layered under the upper to offer protective performance in a key area.
• Internal toe box protector is layered under the upper for comfort and protection.
• Upper constructed from innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber for high levels of durability, comfort and weight-saving.
• DRYSTAR® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather condition.
• Durable microfiber front accordion flex zone with an extended flex area on the rear for improved Achilles-calf coverage.
• New boot shape gives greater comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with the bike’s controls.
• Internal heel counter and toe box give boot enhanced structural integrity.
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide hook and loop strap closure for flexibility and a secure fit.
• Large aperture opening allows quicker and easier putting on and taking off.
• Removable anatomic EVA footbed with comfort lining on top.
• Exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.