The Reef Glove features a stretch fabric construction for low weight and high levels of breathability and a synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance; perfect for urban riding. This glove also boasts a wealth of rider-friendly touches including a slim wrist construction for an optimized fit within the sleeves of a jacket, a covered hard knuckle for effective protection against impacts and a touchscreen compatible index finger for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
• Stretch fabric construction for low weight and high levels of breathability.
• Synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Stretch fourchette for optimised flexibility and breathability.
• Webbing wrist strap for a safe and secure closure.
• Ergonomic thumb for optimised freedom of movement and flexibility.
• Ergonomic stretch insert for enhanced stretch in the palm and additional comfort.
• Multi-media compatible index finger.
• Slim wrist construction ensures the glove sits better within the sleeves of a jacket.
• Stretch mesh construction on full back hand for breathability.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
• Maze pattern heat stamp on palm for enhanced protection against abrasion and cuts.
• Rubber grip zone for excellent levels of grip and additional protection against abrasion and cuts.
• PVC covered hard knuckle for enhanced protection against impacts.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.