A durable and extremely comfortable touring boot, the Roam 2 features a new ergonomic foot shaping structure for more control on the bike's controls and a waterproof membrane for guaranteed weatherproofing and breathability. The Roam 2 also incorporates class-leading protective features and a Velcro closure system for a secure and personalized fit.
• Three adjustable Velcro straps ensure secure closure and highly personalized fit. Straps feature TPR pull tabs for ease of closure and durability.
• Highly comfortable and durable technical textile collar lining.
• Comfort padding envelopes ankle area for fit and comfort
• Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for support and comfort.
• Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.