A lightweight Tech Touring boot constructed from a durable and abrasion resistant microfiber, the Ridge Waterproof incorporates a 100 per cent guaranteed waterproof membrane for optimized levels of comfort, performance and protection. The Ridge Waterproof features a main Velcro® closure system for a safe and personalized fit.
• Upper constructed from a durable, technical synthetic textile and incorporates microfiber front and rear accordion flex zones for high levels of performance and comfort.
• Waterproof membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• Dual closure system: adjustable Velcro® strap across the instep for a secure and personalized fit, plus Velcro® closure across lower shin. Closure pull-tabs are tipped with rubber compound to improve grip when fastening.
• Contoured, high modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates a structured shank reinforcement.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound rubber sole with unique side wrapping design, built to withstand the demands of life on the road.
• The Ridge Waterproof Boot is CE certified.
• Hot-melt reinforcement on shin plate for weight-saving and protection against impacts.
• High modulus TPU injected shift pad for shock protection and durability.
• Complete ankle protection: Dual density ankle protectors on medial and lateral sides are reinforced with poly-foam padding for protection and comfort.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• New boot shaping provides long-lasting comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for greater compatibility with bike’s controls.
• Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for memory and comfort.
• Comfort padding envelopes ankle area for fit and comfort
• Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.