Alpinestars - Ridge Waterproof Boots
A lightweight Tech Touring boot constructed from a durable and abrasion resistant microfiber, the Ridge Waterproof incorporates a 100 per cent guaranteed waterproof membrane for optimized levels of comfort, performance and protection. The Ridge Waterproof features a main Velcro® closure system for a safe and personalized fit.
• Upper constructed from a durable, technical synthetic textile and incorporates microfiber front and rear accordion flex zones for high levels of performance and comfort.
• Waterproof membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• Dual closure system: adjustable Velcro® strap across the instep for a secure and personalized fit, plus Velcro® closure across lower shin. Closure pull-tabs are tipped with rubber compound to improve grip when fastening.
• Contoured, high modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates a structured shank reinforcement.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound rubber sole with unique side wrapping design, built to withstand the demands of life on the road.
• The Ridge Waterproof Boot is CE certified.
• Hot-melt reinforcement on shin plate for weight-saving and protection against impacts.
• High modulus TPU injected shift pad for shock protection and durability.
• Complete ankle protection: Dual density ankle protectors on medial and lateral sides are reinforced with poly-foam padding for protection and comfort.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• New boot shaping provides long-lasting comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for greater compatibility with bike’s controls.
• Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for memory and comfort.
• Comfort padding envelopes ankle area for fit and comfort
• Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.