The all-new SM5 helmet is the result of more than five years of intensive study, development and testing. We scrutinized every possible aspect to engineer a helmet that is safe and thoughtfully designed to deliver optimal protection and comfort. This lightweight helmet features a thermo-injected shell incorporating a special polymer blend enhanced by varying degrees of thickness that is engineered to deliver the optimal combination of impact protection and light weight, while the five density EPS liner ensures the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption. Other key design features include an engineered raised area with padding to effectively reduce the forces transmitted to the collarbone and a patented visor release system that ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
• Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes.
• The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
• Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption.
• Patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
• Maximized ventilation and high levels of heat transfer exchange thanks to multi-air inlets and exhaust ports.
• The visor has been designed to direct air into the ports for enhanced airflow.
• Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit.
• A size Medium weighs 1260g (ECE) 1370g (DOT).• The SM5 helmet conforms to both DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide.
• Removable comfort liner with Silverplus® treated anti-bacterial fabrics for excellent moisture wicking, effectively drawing perspiration away from the skin.
• Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable.
• Hydration tube channels are integrated into the helmet’s cheek pads for convenience and performance.
• Soft textile chin strap is 26mm and is wider than certification requirements for optimal safety and rider comfort.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.