A stylish short-cuff street riding glove with an extremely lightweight leather and 3D mesh chassis, the SMX-1 Air is fully optimized for warm weather. Incorporating a hard knuckle protector and reinforced palm and upper hand, the SMX-1 Air affords excellent agility and performance fit and high levels of comfort.
- Constructed with a durable goat leather chassis and strategically positioned 3D mesh inserts on the top hand for an optimized level of comfort, durability and internal airflow
- Thumb and palm reinforcement offers excellent grip on the controls while giving greater seam protection and durability
- Innovative stretch insert between palm and thumb provides excellent fit and enhanced range of movement and control
- Suede reinforcements on the outer hand are backed with foam padding for abrasion resistance
- Molded hard knuckle protection constructed from nylon compound for high levels of protection, strength, weight-saving and durability
- Palm, outer thumb and backhand are padded with energy-absorbing EVA foam for abrasion resistance and impacts
- Sonic welded TPR finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance
- Velcro® cuff closure with TPR puller for safe and secure closure
- Suede reinforced fingertips for sensitivity and control
- Stretch mesh fourchettes for fit, flexibility and airflow
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS smartphone devices
- Pre-curved finger construction for fit and reduction in rider fatigue
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.