A class-leading, low-cut performance riding boot, the SMX-1 v2 Riding Boot. incorporates a host of technical innovations for improved levels of comfort, fit and durability. Constructed from a lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors, the SMX-1 v2 Riding Boot features a rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
• Ergonomic boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile fit and comfort.
• Evolved closure strap is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider’s instep.
• Front Velcro® closure system offers a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex. Strap features TPR puller for ease of use.
• Aramidic fiber wires ensure the new strap closure system is durable, thin and lightweight.
• Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
• Sole features integrated Alpinestars TPF (Transversal protection Frame) to protect against possible transversal loads.
• Instep and Achilles’ accordion flex zones are constructed from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
• Thermowelded flex grooves to control the flexion and flexibility of the shoe; instep, medial and back.
• Reverse zip closure ensures convenient in and out.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
• External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability.
• Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent of abrasion resistance.
• Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with a strap closure to offer improved fit and support, as well as structural integrity.
• Rear of heel counter has been designed with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with the rear flex zone to allow for improved freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike’s controls.
• Rear flex bellow is equipped with a flex window, which also acts as an air intake for effective ventilation and airflow.
• New ergonomic TPU shift pad for enhanced durability in a critical area.
• Double density ankle protector on both sides layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in a key area.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
• Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking.
• Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.