The S-MX Plus Boot perfectly blends sleek sports styling with advanced protection features developed in Alpinestars performance footwear department. The durable and light microfiber upper is reinforced with a rugged polymer protector while the exclusive Multi Link Control (MLC) system prevents ankle torsion while offering freedom of movement.
• Race-proven, contoured polymer shin protector designed for an ergonomic and secure fit to give superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Medial-side contouring promotes greater contact with body of bike.
• Anatomically optimized, asymmetric leather accordion zones for maximum flexibility and riding comfort.
• Upper is constructed from lightweight and durable microfiber, while a contoured synthetic compound.
• Sole features aqua-dynamic channels to promote greater water run-off.
• Strategically positioned front vent for improved ventilation on long or short trips.
• Instep area constructed made from aramidic fiber with speed lacing closure and elastic-mounted lateral zipper for precise and secure fit.
•Alpinestars exclusive Multi Link Control (MLC) also offers added impact protection to critical ankle.
• Dual-density screw-in toe-slider constructed from ionized aluminum and polymer for optimized levels of durability, weight-saving and abrasion resistance. Slider is replaceable.
• Vented wide heel counter is reinforced with shock-absorbing insert and molded ankle protectors.
• Replaceable, high density TPU rear heel-plate slider combines with side insert slider to protect and reduce friction in event of a crash.
• The S-MX Plus Boot is fully CE-certified
• Ratchet buckle closure on calf features hidden security strap.
• Advanced synthetic forefoot lining with advanced ‘open cell’ foam for improved shock absorption.
• Breathable mesh inserts and perforated side panel improve airflow.
• Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable footbed provides support arch support and improved forefoot feeling.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.