The tailored Crazy Eight is a stylish CE-certified full leather jacket that incorporates a flannel removable liner, making it ideal for riding in a variety of climates. Other neat touches include vertical quilted panel detailing for enhanced comfort and pre-curved sleeves for reduced rider fatigue.Two zippered hand pockets.
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Lite shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
• Back protector compartment can be upgraded with Alpinestars CE-certified
• Lower extended back for riding comfort and coverage.
• All interior detailing finished in perforated soft leather.
• Nucleon back protector insert, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Interior waterproof wallet/ document compartment pocket for peace-of-mind storage
• With two further large pockets in the lining for multi-purpose use.
• Loop waist connection allows attachment to Alpinestars Pro Denim pants.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.