Newly redesigned specifically for an optimized women's fit, the Stella SMX-6 V2 Boot incorporates the latest advancements in Alpinestars' performance footwear design and development. Every component on the CE certified Stella SMX-6 V2 has been carefully designed and developed to give women riders the crucial performance edge, in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
• Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
• Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
• Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for added support to the arch area and foot protection.
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding.
• New, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.