The SX-1 V2 Knee Protector helps reduce the risk and severity of a knee injury by preventing hypertension of the knee in the event of an accident. This lightweight yet strong protector features a poly-centric hinge system that allows natural articulation of the knee. The ergonomically sculptured knee protector is constructed from a semi-rigid high performance polymer for optimum levels of protection and flexibility, while the highly ventilated padding allows for superb airflow cooling. Correct positioning of the knee protector improves comfort, avoiding pressure points on the patella, and the Dual Strap System promotes a secure fitment of the protector in all riding positions and includes a combined buckle and hook and loop closure for rapid and easy mounting.
• Upper extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility.
• Perforated knee protector offers high levels of ventilation.
• Knee protector is backed by soft padding for an adaptive fit with breathable air mesh for ventilation and comfort.
• Foam backing for excellent comfort against the skin.
• Frames are asymmetrical and feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort and a performance fit.
• Hook and loop dual strap closure system with silicon pull tabs for easy in and out and a personalized, secure fit.
• Extremely lightweight knee protection with a large protective area offers riders the most breathable and lightweight protective solution for all riding styles.
• Upper and lower frames are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized levels of flexibility and strength as well as excellent weight saving properties.
• Polymer protector plates are strategically perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
• The upper and lower frame feature an integrated dual pivot hinge gear system that follows the natural movement of the knee and keeps the protector well positioned during all movements.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.