The Alpinestars Tech 3 boot is the perfect off-road boot for the entry level racer. Alpinestars boots can be seen on some of the best riders in the world including Ryan Villopoto, Andrew Short, Jake Weimer, Justin Barcia, and Trey Canard. With a brand new design, the Alpinestars Tech 3 boot achieves top safety and comfort qualities at an affordable price. With a name like Alpinestars on your feet and plenty of championships to their name, you know that you will have top of the line performance every time you go out for a moto.
- Contoured shin plate protector is injected with high-modulus PU for a high level of impact and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced leather plate runs along rear of the boot
- Extended inside and outside plate guards the side and toe-box area of the boot
- Calf plate designed for maximum grip, support and side contact
- Internal plastic reinforcement on the inner side of the boot is covered by thick stamped suede for increased grip and heat resistance
- Instep flex-zone stitched for maximum support
- Action leather upper
- Alpinestars’ exclusive high grip rubber double density compound outsole with a contoured tempered steel shank over injected inside the assembly insole
- Four buckles with memory featuring a quick release/locking system
- High impact resistant buckles made from injected techno-polymer
- Top of the boot is sealed with a Velcro® strap connected to elastic stretch PVC
- Poly-fabric lining coupled with multi-density EVA
- Removable anatomic foot bed
- Extended gaiter helps prevent water entry
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.