The MX-V is the further development of the popular VX-3 model. Years of experience are reflected in this ultimate off-road helmet. The perfect helmet for MX, Enduro and off-road riding. As with all Arai helmets, the basic and simple organic shell shape is based on the R75 concept. The absence of excessive edges or protruding bulges on the shell is not a lack of creativity, but a commitment to maintaining the integrity of a rounder, stronger and smoother shell.
- extremely impact-resistant outer shell made of ScLC (Super Complex Laminate Construction)
- ventilation system on top (completely removable for easy cleaning)
- removable chin ventilation with stainless steel mesh
- fully removable and washable DryCool interior
- Peelaway function for adjusting the cheek pads for greater comfort
- FCS system for adaptation to facial contours
- Emergency unlocking system makes it possible to remove the helmet in the event of an accident
- specially designed field of view sealing for better hold of the goggle strap
- 5 years warranty
- Visor type: only sun visor/peak
- Retention system: double D
- Safety norm: 22-05
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.