The Ultra Cell 2.0 model is identical to the Ultra Cell, except for the rear liner system. Asterisk has tested the 2.0 version under the most brutal conditions and found the comfort and feel of the Ultra Cell 2.0 to be preferred even over the Ultra Cell with the BOA system.
Combining the latest revolutionary patented design concepts, the Ultra Cell 2.0 Knee Brace is without question the most technologically-advanced Knee Protection System available. The UltraCell 2.0 is built on 10+ years of time-tested and proven designs of the original Cell Knee Protection System. Those original concepts have been refined, improved, and re-engineered to create the UltraCell 2.0.
The UltraCell is completely customizable, yet remains extremely rigid to prevent injury. The natural free-motion hinge, tibial plateau-capturing frame design, brace-to-boot tether attachment, and a full time-full coverage patella cup set the Asterisk Ultra Cell knee brace decades ahead of the rest.
- Anatomically correct design
- Carbon fiber epoxy matrix
- Rigid & lightweight, impact distributing structure
ASYMMETRY GLIDE HINGE
- Tracks the natural “rolling-gliding” motion of the knee joint
- Asymmetrical design allows each hinge to set properly
- Allows for automatic tibia alignment of lower frame
- Adjustable ext. regulator from 0º to 30º
- Condyle shims for fine tuning fit
- Adjustable retention control
- Multiform rigid lateral support
- Built in anti-rotation connection
- Stainless steel retention strips
- Inverted adjustment increases lateral rigidity
- Thermo-Formed EV50 shock absorbent foam padding
- Links the brace to the boot making them work together as one
- Transfers forces of a lower leg rotation
- Adjustable to suit each individual
DUAL INDEPENDENT SECUREMENT SYSTEM
- Medial macro-adjustment
- Superior security to strapping
- Quick Release tabs
TELE-TRI PATELLA CUP
- Telescoping three piece design
- Easily removable
- High impact nylon 6 material
- Full range of motion coverage of the knee cap
- Thermo-formed EV50 Shock absorbent foam padding
- Thermo-formed for precise fit
- Forms to leg shape using your body heat
- Easy cleaning
- Non-corrosive metals
- Non-corrosive composites
- Hand washable soft materials
UNDERSLEEVES (INCLUDED WITH BRACES)
- Conically tapered cut to match the legs’ natural contour
- Ventilated mesh promotes air flow Reduces heat build up by wicking moisture away from skin
- Flat stitched quad seam for a smooth, durable finish
- Durable fold-over elastic band
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.