The ATG compact travel gas stove with it's safe screw on interface and stable design makes it the most versatile traveling stove locally or International.
Sturdy pot supports add it's 3 leg design offer superior stability for larger pots and a broad flame delivers even heating and makes the ATG stove one of the fastest boiling and safet stoves available.
- Proven Reliability: The stove is design with easy maintenance in mind. Stainless steel legs with all Aluminium anodised parts.
- Multi gas use: We are the first to offer compatibility with Butane/propane gas as well as LPG. This stove can be used with our attachement pipe to normal Cadac bottles.
- Compact: Folds small and packs into most travel pots.
- Extra-Stable: On-top gas burners can easily topple over when cooking with hot food. Retractable legs with a pot support of 20cm+
- Screw on connection: EN417 The safest connection available for gas canisters as it incorporates double sealing system to prevent gas leakage.
- Safety features: ATG stand alone design offers the best possible safety for travels. Normal stove units used on top of gas canisters can easily topple over with possible disasters consequences.
- Perfect for light weight travellers, and international travellers. Take one stove for 4 person cooking.
- Lifetime warranty
- Weight: 220g
- Output: 3000 W / 10500 BTU/h
- Boiling time: 4.25mins/Litre
- Fuel: Gas (Butane/Propane) and LPG
- Dimensions: 115 x 105 x 55 mm (when closed)
- Ignition: Piezo Manual Starter
- Suitable for: 1-4 people
- Gas canister uses a EN417 screw on attachment for extra safety.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.