Although, designed and marketed as a tail bag for motorcyclists, this bag is perfect for an outdoor activity. It is manufactured using 500d PVC and is vibration welded for a seamless finish. The rolltop closure ensures the bag is 100% dust-proof and waterproof rated for a quick submersion in water. The bag also a features an airvalve to tightly pack the bag once closed or to blow it up when entering the water. The bag has a carry handle and the necessary straps for fixing to the bike.
- Water adventure sports: canoeing, kayaking, yatching, rafting, surfing, parasailing, sailing, windsurfing.
- Offroad adventure sports: cycling, hiking, 4x4 adventures, motorcycle tours, horseriding, cave and mountain climbing.
- Keep valuables dry or insulate wet clothing and equipment
- Apart from the superb outdoor capabilities of these robust and weatherproof bags. They also make great travel and business bags. Protect your valuables, cameras, notebooks, phones and important business documents
- Available in black, camo and neon.
- IP66 rated against dust and water ingress (refer to IP ratings).
- 500d PVC material which is high frequency vibration welded.
- When not in use, the bag can be compacted more than most other bags for storage.
- Simple rolltop closure with clips.
- 4 quick release points with straps.
- Carry handle.
- Air valve for compact packing or to inflate the bag when going on the water.
Note: All outdoor products age and wear with tough use. Treat your gear with care!
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.