This is the ultimate duffel bag. The wide mouth allows easy access for packing and unpacking and the rolltop closure ensures the duffel bag is 100% dust-proof and waterproof rated for quick submersions in water. The bag has multiple d-ring tie down points and straps.
- Water adventure sports: canoeing, kayaking, yatching, rafting, surfing, parasailing, sailing, windsurfing.
- Offroad adventure sports: cycling, hiking, 4x4 adventures, motorcycle tours, horse-riding, cave and mountain climbing.
- Keep valuables dry or insulate wet clothing and equipment
- Apart from the superb outdoor capabilities of these robust and weatherproof bags. They also make great travel and business bags. Protect your valuables, cameras, notebooks, phones and important business documents
- Available in assorted colours
- Water tight protection: 100% dust-proof and waterproof (IP66)
- Feather light built tough: High frequency vibration welded seams. Less weight with increased abrasion, puncture and wear resistance.
- Made with 500d PVC material
- When not in use, the bag can be compacted more than most other bags for storage.
- Easy packing: The closures open up to a wide mouth duffel making packing belongings easy.
- 4 x D-rings for multiple attachment options
- 4 x Tie down straps with quick release and hook points
- Its flexible and variable packing volume adjusts to any situation, takes all the gear for travelling, and sports. The roll closure has its roots in stuff sack technology. They can be used on any watercraft, motorcycle, or just for beach days surfing or with the children.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.