Slip-ups on dirt tracks and perilous deep muddy ruts will always be part of adventure travels. Would it not be great if your luggage can deal with all that?
With the cooperation and advice of seasoned adventure riders, ATG created the Overlander soft luggage range.
The roll top closure means the bag is 100% dust-proof, mud-proof, sand-proof, and can withstand rain, water jets and quick submersions.
The ATG Motorcycle Overlander Saddlebags are the right choice for adventure addicts, be it a weekend away or riding a demanding trip in a constant downpour. The outer shell is made in South Africa using treated 100% polyester ripstop, which offers a very high degree of tear and abrasion resistance. Included in the set are vibration welded PVC inner bags to further protect your goods and allow you to remove your goods quickly and easily. Mulitiple straps and d ring points allows the bags to be fitted onto almost any bike's pannier frames.
- Built tough: The 400 gram 100% polyester ripstop, acrylic coated with a fluorocarbon treatment material offers a very high degree of tear and abrasion resistance. The outer shell is water resistant with double stitched seams.
- Functional design: The cross over support straps is unique to our bags. They pull the bags up and compress the bags to the motorcycle. Unlike other soft panniers, the straps eliminate the tendency to sway into the rear wheel of the motorcycle. The straps keep the bike narrow and the weight close to the center.
- 100% Removable inner bags with carry harnesses included. The inner bags can also double as washing bags, cooler bags or carry bags when staying for an extended time at one spot. Leave the outer bags on the motorcycle and only remove the inner bags when needed. You do not have to remove and cart your panniers to a tent for protection or when in need of items.
- Reliable protection: The inner bags are vibration welded using tough PVC. Your gear will stay 100% dry and dust free (IP66).
- Lets face it rain covers are rubbish. No need for special rain covers that tear at high speeds or blow off the luggage or disappear.
- No more need for special pannier racks, the Overlander bags will fit on most bikes with an ordinary rack or just a bar to support the bags and keep them away from the exhaust, exhaust gases or motorcycle panels. Some bikes do not need pannier racks and the bags will work straight onto the motorcycle.
- The bags must be fitted at least 10cm away from the exhaust or exhaust gases
- The easy-to-load wide mouth inner bags feature a waterproof roll closure that keeps your gear dry and clean even in the toughest dirtiest conditions.
- The 4 large reflectors ensure safety in the dark.
- The outer bags and the inner bags are easy to clean and maintain.
- ATG Overlander bags can be repaired by anybody with a sewing needle and twine in any place around the world. No need for welding or special tools to fix a metal panniers, broken buckle or torn bag. We know our bags will be used by aggressive riders and accidents and damage will always be part of the course. At last you do not have to throw your bags away due to cuts or tears. Just replace or repair what is needed.
VOLUME: 20L for each bag
DIMENSIONS: L 40cm x W 15cm x H 35cm (each bag)
MAX CARRYING WEIGHT PER SIDE: 12kg
VOLUME: 30L for each bag
DIMENSIONS: L 40cm x W 21cm x H 35cm (each bag)
MAX CARRYING WEIGHT PER SIDE: 12kg
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.