These are great for protecting valuables from the elements. The bigger volume bags can be used to put non-water resistant bags into as added protection.
- Water adventure sports: canoeing, kayaking, yatching, rafting, surfing, parasailing, sailing, windsurfing.
- Offroad adventure sports: cycling, hiking, 4x4 adventures, motorcycle tours, horseriding, cave and mountain climbing.
- Keep valuables dry or insulate wet clothing and equipment
- Apart from the superb outdoor capabilities of these robust and weatherproof bags. They also make great travel and business bags. Protect your valuables, cameras, notebooks, phones and important business documents
- 75 D Ripstop: The bags are made using lightweight, strong and durable ripstop material.
- The seams are sewn and then tape sealed.
- Bright colours.
- Roll top is 100% dust-proof and waterproof backpack IP64 (refer to IP International ratings).
- Floats when dropped in water, can handle splashes of water.
- Roll top and clip closed.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.