- Size: 80/100-21
- New Tread pattern and block design front and rear provides higher
- cornering grip and greater traction on soft terrain
- Convex "Castle Block" rear offers enhanced traction on a wider range
- Improved grip on all conditions
- Compares to : Dunlop MX32, Michelin MS3 & S12, Pirelli Scorpion MX 32
- The Bridgestone Family raves about this soft tire
- The redesigned block pattern with increased stiffness and edge component delivers stronger cornering grip and traction on muddy tracks, slippery sand and softer terrain. Combined with Bridgestone’s Castle Block, which unleash more edge effect and traction on firmer ground, the new BattleCross X20 also gives riders more options across a wider range of terrain
- BattleCross X20 builds on the strong reputation created by X30 for medium terrain and X40 for hard terrain launched in 2014. Both tyres have received sensational reviews from MX riders and pundits everywhere. The X20 now brings all types of motocross riders, from championship competitors to young beginners, a new level of performance in soft conditions
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.