Bridgestone X30 Convex “Castle Block” (rear tire) is a raised block in the center of the lug for enhanced traction in acceleration and braking. Asymmetric Block Pattern (front tire) with optimized block placement achieves stable grip during braking and cornering.
- Size: 80/100-21
- The edges of the convex blocks catch the track surface and achieve high grip on a wide range of terrains
- Provides high contact pressure against the track surface to enhance traction
- Cooling fins (rear) improve heat dissipation for consistent performance over race distances
- Wider terrain applications and higher level of grip than previous M403/ M404 combination
- Intermediate terrain tire
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.