Continental - TKC 70
New TKC 70 combines the best of the TKC 80 off-road tire and ContiTrail-Attack 2 on-road adventure tire.
• Brand new Conti tire with rugged off-road capability and a balanced street performance.
• Newly developed trail-tire with a radial and diagonal design constructed for off-road use with a speed index up to 240 km/h – all radial tires are handmade in Germany.
• TKC 70 is positioned for light to medium off-road use with extraordinary street performance.
• Uniquely constructed tread block pattern makes the TKC 70 quiet and stable on the road while still providing good off-road capability.
• Agile on streets and safe on gravel roads.
• MultiGrip: Continentals own semi-dual compound technology allows di erent levels of hardness on the central tread and shoulder area (more mileage and improved grip).
• RainGrip: New compound with outstanding wet grip and very short warm-up time.
• The 0° steel-belt construction guarantees high stability and a low kickback.