D.I.D - 420 Roller Standard Chain
D.I.D is the number one motorcycle chain in the world. D.I.D chains are used by factory races teams from all manufacturers in race series everywhere.
The D.I.D Standard Non-O-Ring Chain is designed for low horsepower, smaller displacement mopeds, scooters and vintage motorcycles.
- For machines originally equipped with non-O-ring chains.
- Solid rollers.
- Shot-peened parts.
- High cylindrical and roundness accuracy.
- Exacting tolerances provide low friction.
- Special alloy steel with extended riveted bushing "anti-kink" design.
- Highest quality non-O-ring chain in overall combined performance.
- Average tensile strength of 4,200 pounds.
- Wear life index: 100.
- Includes clip-style master link.
- 120 links
- Black chain