D.I.D - 428 NZ Chains
D.I.D chains are used by factory races teams from all manufacturers in race series everywhere. Pinning your mini out of every turn might tear apart the stock chain, but D.I.D and their 428NZ chain will not let you, or your race for first, down. For machines originally equipped with non-O-ring chains.
- Solid rollers.
- Shot-peened parts.
- High cylindrical and roundness accuracy.
- Exacting tolerances provide low friction.
- SDH pin treatment - hard chromium-carbide layer formed on pin surface for exceptional strength and wear resistance.
- Special alloy steel with extended riveted bushing "anti-kink" design.
- Highest quality non-O-ring chain in overall combined performance.
- Up to 19% higher tensile strength; average tensile strength of 5,740 pounds.
- Wear life index: 410.
- Weight (per 100 links): 2.20 pounds.
- Includes a clip-style master link.
- Note: Non-sealed chains require more regular maintenance than sealed (O-ring, X-ring) versions and are mainly recommended for off-road use.